[Leblancs] FW: Grandma Faith's Website * Halloween Cat's Bowling

Lori Stevenson lovi_s at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:32:19 EDT 2009

fun silly game... just to get you all in the halloween spirit...anyone have any fun plans for halloween???Have a Fabulous day!!!
Please help me in my fight against Diabetes. THANK YOU!  (click the link below)
Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes
If you would like to donate, but would rather not donate online, my address is:
Lori Stevenson55 Turkey Hill RdLunenburg, MA 01462